- Pour the soy milk into a bowl.
- Add little bit of oil steadily and in a fine stream to the milk and at the same time blend with electric hand whisk
- Important; do not pour all oil at once, but little by little. Always blend current oil and milk thoroughly before adding new oil, so that the mixture stays smooth. This is the key to get it right.
- When mixture thickens there is enough oil and you can add the lemon juice or cider vinegar
- You can also add little bit of water if you want the mayo to be more liquid or add more oil to make it more thick.
To make different flavors add for example garlic or mustard powder into the mayonnaise to spice it. Great dip or inside hamburgers!